Iveco has launched Iveco On – a new umbrella name for its portfolio of digital features and services.
The manufacturer says these are designed to help its customers manage their fleet and business efficiently, with the new name created to help them identify the solutions that match their specific requirements.
Thomas Hilse, Iveco brand president, said: “Iveco On opens up a world of services imagined and designed just for our customers.
“It creates an ecosystem of integrated solutions designed to help our customers manage their business more efficiently, easily and profitably.”
The services are organised in five clusters:
- Fleet, for fleet management through fuel consumption and driver monitoring, mission planning, route optimisation and order dispatch
- Uptime to keep the vehicle on the road, avoiding unforeseen breakdowns and providing roadside assistance
- Care which provides customers and drivers with tips on how to improve the driving style for fuel and vehicle optimisation
- Maintenance and repair for assistance with a choice of tailored service contracts
- Parts for original Iveco parts and accessories.