Mercedes-Benz Vans has launched My Van Service, an online service booking tool.
It has five new options to allow customers to book their vehicles in for a service or repair at a time that suits the operational needs of their businesses.
Customers can see a choice of slots available to book a service, MOT, diagnostics work or repair with the Dealer of their choice using a live booking facility and benefit from access to the latest servicing offers. In addition, SMS booking and confirmations are also possible, and payment online can be made via PayPal or Sage Pay.
There are five options available to suit the needs of the customer:
- Drop & Go, enabling the customer to leave the van at the Dealer and collected at an agreed time
- Express, giving a pre-specified time slot with the vehicle serviced immediately and back on the road ASAP
- Overnight, which means the vehicle is serviced outside of the 9am-5pm working day and collected the next morning before 9am
- Don’t Stop, as per Drop & Go, but with the use of a courtesy vehicle
- We Collect, allowing the Dealer to pick up the van from the customer at an agreed time, service it, and return it during a set time too
ServiceCare Maintenance, Flex, and Complete service bookings can also be made via My Van Service.
“We know that servicing is a ‘necessary evil’ when running a van and is something that businesses who rely on their vans could probably do without – our customers are busy people so need servicing to be as easy and flexible as possible,” said Steve Bridge, managing director, Mercedes-Benz Vans.