Fuel management provider Keyfuels has earnt excellent customer recognition for its innovation, reliability and customer service in its latest customer survey.
Customers rated Keyfuels 100% (up 16.7%) for providing innovative solutions and services to meet customer needs, 100% for keeping promises and 95.6% for overall customer satisfaction.
The survey included around 20% of Keyfuels customers to ascertain performance on key business areas. In addition to innovation, Keyfuels reporting tools were ranked highly for ease of use at 95.2% (up 8.3%).
Other highlights of the report include:
- A score of 98.9% for being a reliable and trustworthy partner
- The knowledge and competence of staff was once again recognised with a score of 97.7%
- Customers reported that they felt valued by Keyfuels, with a score of 94.3%, (up 10.8%)
- 97.7% of customers said Keyfuels was ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ when it came to ease of making contact
- Customers also scored Keyfuels highly for being ‘available when you need’ - 96.5%; ‘keeping them informed’ - 94.2% and ‘providing a timely response to queries and issues’ - 96.4%.
Paul Boycott, head of business development at Keyfuels said: “We’re delighted our customers rated us 100% for innovation. Starting as hauliers ourselves, we understand the pressures that commercial fleets come under, and from setting up our first network site in 1981 to developing the 2,025 sites in our network today, we’ve strived to stay ahead of the curve.