Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has recognised the top performing van centres within its dedicated network during the first quarter of 2016.
The big winner in the first quarter was Liverpool which claimed three awards, including the overall top performer accolade.
The Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles performance awards are designed to celebrate the highest performing van centres and their staff each quarter. The awards reward improvements in sales performance and customer satisfaction across all areas of the van centres’ business.
Crowned the overall top performing van centre in 2015, the Liverpool centre, part of the Swansway Group, has continued its winning streak, claiming the overall top performer award for quarter one. The Swansway outlet also collected two individual awards, including the best satisfaction performance award and the best aftersales performance award.
Category winners were as follows:
- Overall top performer: Swansway – Liverpool
- Sales award: Brian Currie – Milton Keynes
- Aftersales award: Swansway – Liverpool
- Satisfaction award: Swansway – Liverpool
- Loyalty award: Citygate – Wooburn Green
- Authorised repairer: JCT600 – Wakefield
- Used award: Breeze – Southampton
Comment as guest
No comments have been made yet.