The Freight Transport Association (FTA) will be showcasing its new products and services, as well as celebrating its members’ achievements, at the 2015 Commercial Vehicle Show, which takes place at the NEC, Birmingham next week.
The annual CV Show is Britain’s biggest road transport show and takes place from April 14 to 16 this year.
Visitors to the FTA’s stand, which will be situated in Hall 4, Stand 4G31, will have the opportunity to see a demonstration of Visionfta, FTA’s all-new cloud platform which is set to become the home of all FTA customer solutions.
Two FTA members, Bidvest Logistics and Muller Wiseman, will receive special recognition for their efforts to keep their fleets safe, legal and efficient by being presented with an FTA Roadworthiness Award at the Show on Tuesday, April 14.
FTA staff, including representatives from the Member Advice Centre (MAC), will be at the stand to discuss any challenges fleets may be facing or answer any questions.
There will also be the chance to discover more about the FTA’s products and services, including the new Driver CPC consortium.
FTA special offers throughout the show include:
- The opportunity to purchase membership and subscription packages at 10% off the original price, with no joining fee for the first year.
- £50 worth of free fuel for each visitor who successfully applies for an FTA Fuel Card.
- A free Truckers Atlas to all new members that sign up to membership and Recovery on the stand.
- A better than half price Risk Reduction Package of £17.50 instead of £38.00 from the Driver Licence Checking Service.
- A Shopfta voucher offering £10 off spend over £50 before the end of May 2015.
- 10% off a subscription to the Guide to Van Excellence, available at the stand for the FTA Van Excellence scheme, which can be found in Hall 4, Stand 4D15.