A survey by van leasing broker Vanarama has reported 74% of the UK's van-driving small business owners believe Brexit will be good for their business.
Following Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit speech, Vanarama surveyed over 1,000 small business owners and Vanarama customers.
· 74% think Brexit will be good for their business
· 70% would vote to leave the EU if the vote was held again tomorrow
· Van drivers rate Theresa May’s leadership 6/10
· 64% want tighter restrictions on the UK’s borders
· 62% want the UK to stop payments to EU budgets
· 71% think their business will grow in 2017
Vanarama CEO Andy Alderson said: “It’s great to see our customers across the UK leading the way towards Brexit with such positivity and energy. Van drivers are the backbone of the British economy – they’re tradespeople, small business owners, entrepreneurs, family members – and it’s encouraging to see them so keen to grab Brexit with both hands. The results are a fantastic demonstration of that get-up-and-go attitude small businesses in the UK are known for.”