The ‘Electrifying your Commercial Fleet’ survey, in association with Drive Electric, asks fleet decision-makers a series of questions about their electric vans policies, including:
- number of vehicles on fleet and on order
- carbon reduction plans for fleet and the entire business
- major challenges faced in the transition to EV
- workplace charging infrastructure plans
- home charge point policies and
- dates for full transition to electric.
The quick-fire multiple-choice survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
The answers will be aggregated for an article in Fleet News in the April edition which will provide a picture of how different types and sizes of fleet are approaching the need to reduce carbon emissions, and how they are transitioning their vehicles to full electric and other alternatives.
Take our quick-fire survey below to find out how your electric commercial vehicle policies match up against your peers in the fleet sector.