Vehicle and compliance software supplier Davis has launched a driver risk score feature which simplifies the data sets fleet and transport managers receive into one in a bid to aid effective management.
The cloud-based software package scores drivers out of 10 and classifies them as high, medium and low risk.
The feature takes into account the following:
- Number of penalty points (Davis licence check service)
- Type of endorsement (Davis licence check service)
- Driver behaviour (connected to telematics driver behaviour data)
- Attitude and aptitude (connected to results from assessments)
- Incident and accident management
- Tacho infringement (vocational drivers)
Each individual driver risk score contributes to an average fleet score.