A record number of commercial vehicles on the UK’s roads is intensifying competition for business and therefore making it critical that fleet decision-makers are operating at the cutting-edge of industry and commerce.
That’s why Commercial Fleet is launching a major new two-day event for transport operators called Commercial Fleet Van and Truck.
A development of the successful Commercial Fleet Summit, Commercial Fleet Van and Truck is being held on September 20-21 at Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire, and will give fleet decision-makers the opportunity to:
- Drive and view the very latest commercial vehicles from a host of manufacturers
- Experience demonstrations of the latest technology
- Speak to suppliers of the very latest in-vehicle, aftermarket and fleet management technologies and solutions in the exhibition arena
- Gain valuable marketplace insight and intelligence from experts at a series of Fleets Informed best practice workshops
- Hear industry leaders focus on the key commercial vehicle industry issues
- Network with industry representatives and managers of light and heavy commercial vehicles
The must attend one-stop shop event for fleet and transport operators in charge of major commercial fleets and those managing SME fleets is being held with the commercial vehicle market booming.
The number of licensed commercial vehicles on the UK’s roads is at an all-time high, according to latest government data. The number of vans on the roads totals a record 3.6 million and the number of HGVs is at a seven-year high of 496,800.
Growth was fuelled by the van sector where demand, buoyed by the ongoing online shopping boom and attractive finance deals, hit record levels - up 15.6% year-on-year to 371,830 registrations. Truck registrations were up 25.5% to 52,064 units.
Commercial vehicle demand is recognised as a key barometer of UK economic confidence and Commercial Fleet Van and Truck will highlight the business critical role those fleets, transport operators and sector suppliers play in generating that health and financial success.
Organised in conjunction with the Freight Transport Association’s Van Excellence programme, of which Commercial Fleet is now the official media partner, event director Chris Lester said: “Delegates will be able to evaluate the very latest commercial vehicles and related technologies and fleet management solutions and learn about key industry developments to ensure their transport operation functions at the cutting-edge of effectiveness and efficiency in the ever-intensifying battle to win business and reduce operating costs.”
For further information on Commercial Fleet Van and Truck visit www.commercialfleetvanandtruck.co.uk or contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email@example.com