Cartwright King has launched a road transport division across all its 18 offices, providing specialist advice and representation to logistics companies, operators, and drivers in the UK and Europe.
Headed up by barrister Simon Clarke, the law firm’s specialists are in a position to advise as every member of its team has relevant training or experience in road transport as well as being very experienced lawyers.
All are either driver trained or have the Transport Manager CPC qualification. This, it says, enables the firm to provide accurate and relevant, practical and cost effective advice at short notice.
The team covers every aspect of Road Transport Law, including:
- The operation of LGVs into the UK from Europe
- HM Revenue & Customs and Border Agency offences
- International hauliers and drivers
- Representation at Traffic Commissioner’s Public Inquiries
- HGV Road Levy infringements and non-payment penalties
- Driver conduct hearings.
Clarke said: “We already have a strong track record in Road Transport Law but are increasingly seeing more and more demand in this area. Now we’re able to provide representation across all of our offices with strong and knowledgeable legal experts.”