The full speaker line up for this year's CILT logistics conference has been announced.
The conference takes place on Thursday June 18, at Chesford Grange in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
The full line-up consists of:
• Dave Hart, logistics and supply chain director, CEMEX UK
• Dr Jon Lamonte FCILT, chief executive, TfGM
• Brodie McMillan, logistics director, Whitbread Group Plc
• Ian Wainwright FCILT, head of freight and fleet programmes, TfL
• Tim Owrid, development director, Clipper Logistics plc
• Robin Proctor FCILT - conference chairman and group supply chain director, Travis Perkins
In addition to the speakers an expert panel will respond to delegate’s questions in a Question Time style debate.
The panel includes Jenny Tipping, Manpower Logistics; Richard Armitage FCILT, director, European Logistics Federation, Martin Dean FCILT, managing director bus development, Go-Ahead Group and Philip Roe, VP Innovation, strategy and business development, DHL.