Vauxhall's Luton-built Vivaro is on sale now with list prices starting from £17,995 (excluding VAT), £450 lower than the outgoing model.
With first deliveries expected in September, a key part of Vauxhall's van range is available now in two trim levels: Vivaro and Vivaro Sportive, and four body styles: panel van, double cab, nine-seater combi and platform cab.
Vauxhall has also announced pricing for the nine-seater combi starting at £25,699 to £27,749 on-the-road including VAT and for the platform cab starting at £20,658.33 to £21,858.33 list price excluding VAT.
Vauxhall claims class-leading build quality and practicality with improved cargo dimensions and excellent payload capability.
The cabin is has improve comfort and control with high levels of specification including modern infotainment with DAB radio. It is also equipped with a range of engines including a cutting edge bi-turbo that delivers up to 47.9mpg and CO2 emissions as low as 155g/km.
"It’s great news that our all-new British-built Vivaro enters the market at such a competitive starting price – £450 less than the outgoing model," said Steve Bryant, brand manager, Vauxhall Commercial Vehicles. “ Vivaro is the highlight of our van range and boasts a new design, class-leading build quality and practicality and all-new fuel-efficient powertrains."
The new Vivaro is built at Vauxhall’s manufacturing plant in Luton, Bedfordshire, which has received a significant investment in excess of £185 million.
More than 40% of content for the new vehicle will be sourced locally. The plant and associated agencies directly employ over 1,200 people in the Luton area, and is a significant contributor to the local and wider UK economies.
Vauxhall is the UK’s number one manufacturer, building over 44,000 vans in the UK last year, all of which were produced at Luton. Building over triple that of its nearest competitor, it is a position Vauxhall has held for the last 12 years.
Priced from £17,995 to £21,795 in panel van and double cab body style, the Vivaro features:
- Digital radio, Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Steering column mounted audio control
- Electrically operated front windows
- Electrically operated and heated exterior mirrors
- Driver’s airbag
- Remote control central deadlocking
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Dual front passengers’ bench seat
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and armrest
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Full steel bulkhead
- Facia-mounted gear lever
- 12V Socket in cabin, and in load area
- On-board trip computer
- Sun visor with wide-angle mirror
Priced from £19,765 to £23,145 in panel van and double cab body style, the Sportive model features the following over the standard model:
- Digital Radio, Bluetooth, USB connectivity and CD player
- Air conditioning
- One-touch electrically operated windows
- Full-size wheel trims
- Front fog lights with chrome bezel
- Metallic paint
- LED-signature daytime running lamps
- Passenger bench seat with under-seat storage and mobile office capability
- Load-through bulkhead
- Park assist
- Cruise control
- Exterior appearance pack including body-colour lower front, rear and rear quarter bumpers, body-colour side-protection mouldings and chrome grille
- Enhanced premium interior
And a range of options are also available including:
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (£200)
- Electronic climate control (£880)
- Rear reversing camera (£510)
- Keyless entry (£250)
- 17-inch alloy wheels (£465)
- Thorax and curtain airbags (£235)
- Exterior appearance pack (£300).