Exhibits on the stand will show the breadth and depth of the Fiat Professional range and include UK debuts for the new Fiorino Crew Van, Scudo Crew Van and Ducato Tipper.
The line-up of vehicles comprises:
- Scudo Crew Van L2 2.0 130 MultiJet Comfort
- Ducato Van 35 L3H2 2.3 130 MultiJet II Tecnico
- Ducato Tipper 35 L2 2.3 130 MultiJet II
- Doblò Work Up 1.6 105 MultiJet
- Doblò XL Cargo 2.0 135 MultiJet SX
- Fiorino Cargo 1.3 75 MultiJet II SX
- Fiorino Crew Van N1 1.3 75 MultiJet II Active
"Fiat Professional is delighted to be attending this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show and has a comprehensive display of its award-winning range on the stand,” says Sebastiano Fedrigo, director, Fiat Professional UK.
“We continue to make significant strides within the UK market, where major corporate and utility companies recognise Fiat Professional as a real partner in the fleet sector, and where the strong network restructure has proven very successful in reaching a higher market share in the retail sector. Fiat Professional has achieved a 73% increase in volumes YTD end of February versus a market growth of 5.6%."