Fiat Professional’s New Punto Van made its UK debut at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham’s NEC.
The New Punto Van replaces the Grande Punto Van in the Fiat Professional line-up and brings improved load capacity of 1.0 m3 and a payload of 520 kg.
The new model combines the style of both the Grande Punto and Punto Evo passenger cars, so the interior features new sportier seat fabrics and on the SX version there is a new dashboard with soft touch materials and an elegant design.
Standard equipment on all versions includes ESP (Electronic Stability Programme), BAS (Brake Assistance System), remote central locking, electric front windows, electrically adjustable and heated body coloured mirrors, trip computer, driver and passenger airbags, radio/CD/MP3 player, electric power steering, height and reach-adjustable steering wheel and a height-adjustable driver’s seat.
New Punto Van will be available with one diesel engine, the 1.3 MultiJet II diesel, in three levels of power:
- 75hp (55 kW) / 190 Nm max torque (at 1500 rpm)
- 67.2 MPG (4.2 l/100km) combined fuel consumption and 112 g/km CO2 emissions
- 85hp (62 kW) / 200 Nm max torque (at 1500 rpm) with Start&Stop
- 80.7 MPG (3.5 l/100km) combined fuel consumption and 90 g/km CO2 emissions
- 95hp (70 kW) / 200 Nm max torque (at 1500 rpm) with Start&Stop
- 67.2 MPG (4.2 l/100km) combined fuel consumption and 110 g/km CO2 emissions
Start&Stop is standard equipment on the 1.3 MultiJet II 85hp and 95hp versions.
The new range starts with the entry level 1.3 MultiJet II 75hp version at £10,990.00 (exc. VAT and OTR). For an additional £500, the 1.3 MultiJet II 85hp version is available, with 10hp more and Start&Stop, having a combined fuel consumption of 80.7 MPG and CO2 emissions of 90 g/km.
The SX trim level is available in combination with the 1.3 MultiJet II 95hp, adding a further £500 to the 85hp version but providing 10hp more, manual air conditioning and a driver’s knee airbag.