The new Peugeot Expert is part of the Marque's upmarket trend incorporating the new style codes, new equipment and a range of Euro 5 engines which position it as leader in its segment as regards emissions of CO2.
The new Peugeot Expert is available as a compact van as well as a combi vehicle (Tepee) including Euro 5 engines, low CO2 emissions in the light van and combi segment and a 6-speed automatic gearbox on the 2.0 l HDi 163bhp engine for the first time.
Today, the restyling of the 3rd generation of the Expert symbolises the intention to continue the success of this model, with more than 475,000 units (private vehicles + light utility vehicles) produced since its launch in 1995.
The new Expert launches with a new range of Euro 5 engines allowing it to reduce fuel consumption and further improve CO2 emissions performance. With power values ranging from 90 to 163bhp with 6-speed manual and automatic gearboxes for the most powerful engines, each customer will find the product which best fulfils their requirements.
For the van (L1H1 version),
- 1.6 l HDi 66kW (90bhp) 5-speed manual – 177g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 94kW (128bhp) 6-speed manual – 168g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 120kW (163bhp) 6-speed manual – 168g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 120kW (163bhp) 6-speed automatic – 189g/km CO2
For the Tepee (short version),
- 2.0 l HDi 72kW (98bhp) 6-speed manual – 179g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 94kW (128bhp) 6-speed manual – 172g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 120kW (163bhp) 6-speed manual – 172g/km CO2
- 2.0 l HDi 120kW (163bhp) 6-speed automatic – 199g/km CO2
Two options supplement the high level of safety already offered by the Peugeot Expert (Reinforced structure, safe handling, ESP, up to 6 airbags, speed limiter / cruise control): The tyre under-inflation detection, which is carried out by means of sensors placed in the tyres. Secondly, the speed governor on the van, which can be configured to one of four pre-set speeds as requested by the customer.
Deliveries of the new Peugeot Expert are due in April 2012.