Citroën has just improved its Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty for LCVs with a number of new recovery and assistance features. This used vehicle warranty now provides additional service for customer peace of mind.
Now all LCVs sold with a Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty benefit from the addition of:
- 12 months’ Roadside Assistance, following an immobilising breakdown or accident more than ¼ mile from base.
- 12 months’ Homestart, providing breakdown assistance following an immobilising breakdown or accident at or within ¼ mile from base.
- 12 months’ Relay service, providing recovery of an immobilised vehicle, any trailer/caravan on tow at the time and up to 8 people to a single destination of choice on the UK mainland or in Northern Ireland.
Michael Brown, Citroën’s head of vehicle remarketing, commented: “The Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty is already the best of its type available in the UK LCV sector. Uniquely, for a warranty for used LCVs, it is backed by the manufacturer, based on our new vehicle warranty, rather than an insurance company and, as a result, is far more comprehensive and valuable to the customer.”
The Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty is available for all approved used Citroën LCVs up to seven years old.
The many existing features of the manufacturer-backed Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty include:
- A fault-based exchange facility within 30 days.
- Industry-leading standards of provenance checking and mileage guarantee.
- Widespread availability through some 160 Citroën dealers throughout the UK.